Growth at D. Agency set to continue in 2014
Bournemouth based Drupal Development specialists D. Agency are set to continue their record start to the year with a run of prestigious project wins.
Having recently launched a fully responsive Ajax driven Drupal site for international recording artist Cara Dillon, D. Agency is deep into production on three sites for leading HM Forces Insurance Broker Abacus, and three sites for global DNA testing leader DNA Worldwide.
The dedicated Drupal agency has also begun work on a major project for the International Hydropower Association, which will include a microsite for the 2015 IHA World Hydropower Congress in China.
Studio Director Phil Allen puts the growth down to a general increase in optimism throughout the sector, as well D. Agency’s refinement of its strategy:
“We’ve seen an unprecedented uplift in enquiries during the second half of Q1 and this seems to be the same for many of our peer companies in the industry.”
“The project wins are down to more methodical pitching, where we are investing much more in the pitch process. We are really going to town helping prospective clients understand what can and can’t be achieved for specific budgets.”
“There also seems to be a strong move away from offshore contracting as prospective clients’ seek a deeper benchmark of standards and accountability, which can only be provided with experienced in-house teams.”
D. Agency is currently expanding it team by recruiting across development and marketing, in addition to planning an academy to further promote Drupal Development skills.
The company is also moving to a larger studio within it current location at The Picture House in Bournemouth.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 8 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 3 years 1 month ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 2 months ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 2 months ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 4 months ago