D. Agency’s Creative, Development and Social Media Marketing Services Pay Dividends for Breakthrough Music Artist
There’s no denying breakthrough singer songwriter Drew Allen is soaring to success based on drive, determination and a great talent, the team at D. are happy to take a pat on the back in the process.
Drew left a promising career at supercar manufacturer McLaren to pursue a career in music just 18-months ago.
His efforts have just been recognised by none other than internationally acclaimed music artist James Blunt, who has selected Drew to support his Moon Landing World Tour at Bournemouth’s BIC in November.
D. Agency has been working closely with Drew over the last 12-months providing creative services, a digital platform and a social media marketing campaign to support his attempts to break through to the big time.
Drew’s Website, which is based on D.’s own DRUMA distribution (Drupal For Musical Artists), helps his publicity team manage Gigs, News, Hype, Images and Video from one easy to manage CMS.
Fans get to stream music, view lyrics and access the Website on any device including smart phones.
And whilst the Website forms a central marketing platform, D.’s social media work has helped Drew amass over 10,000 followers on Twitter.
All this has been supported by a range of creative and print services covering branding, show cards and gig posters.
Well done to the D. Team on this project: Senior Developer Paul Barnes, Senior Architect Paul ‘Q’ Querol, Marketing Intern Roxanne Ward, and Studio Director Phil Allen.
The agency is currently searching for more breakthrough artists who think a DRUMA music Website will help them. The system is fully managed and available for a low monthly fee.
If you’d like more information on DRUMA, just drop us a line on the Contact page.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 6 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 2 years 11 months ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 6 days ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 6 days ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 1 month ago