AWARDS: Commerce Guys wins the Grand Prize at the European E-commerce Awards 2013
Commerce Guys, the creators of Drupal Commerce have taken the Gold Prize in the Technology Category of the European E-commerce Awards 2013.
Hosted in Paris, the event is the largest in Europe dedicated to eCommerce and cross-channel distribution.
The E-commerce Awards are dedicated to the most progressive and innovative projects and Commerce Guys triumph is clear recognition that their Commerce Kickstart 2.0 helps meet the needs of modern e-tailers.
Commerce Kickstart 2.0 is currently being used on a number of projects at D. Agency thanks to the way the system helps reduce the time to market on powerful eCommerce site builds.
Our in-house development team started testing Drupal Commerce in 2012 as an alternative to other open source community platforms.
We found Drupal Commerce to be more flexible than the current solution we were using, and capable of being extended in ways customers would find highly beneficial.
Since working with Drupal Commerce, D. Agency has developed a number of custom integrations including Linnworks for multi-channel inventory management and Net Components for global inventory stock checking at manufacturer distribution partners.
Follow us on:
- RT @drewallenmusic: Seen @ArticMonkeysBR & @bobdylan play @BournemouthIC now I am supporting @JamesBlunt - epic!!! http://t.co/uryO0o6UUz — 2 years 6 months ago
- RT @dorsetpolice: It's almost time! #boscombepolicebox http://t.co/K5cUrDeKLd — 2 years 11 months ago
- RT @WestBeachBmouth: Retweet this & be in to win a table for 2 at our legendary lobster and burger night next Thursday from 6pm... http://t… — 3 years 6 days ago
- Very pleased with the new site for #CaraDillon and best of luck @CaraDillonSings with the new album — 3 years 6 days ago
- @WildGreenBean Both! — 3 years 1 month ago